Monday, September 16, 2013

Spankings at PAX

It would take forever to write out every little detail about my trip with Mommy and Daddy to PAX. Instead I'll just write about one of my favorite things that happened. That day I had worn an assplug for my very first time. I think I've been missing out on something. Every time I sat down I felt in in me. I felt so naughty!

During the day I whispered to Mommy how I fantasized about be spanked with a plug in. Gosh it was hard saying that , but no way was I going to miss out on a chance like this. When we got back to the room I undressed at the door. ( Like a good slut does) Lazily I laid out on the bed. I thought for sure Mommy had forgotten my little confession.

Thankfully that was not the case. With my permission Daddy set up a number of cameras around the bed. Mommy already nude bent me over her lap, promising me she knew just the kind of spanking I needed. Putting the fate of my ass in her hands ( Tehe), I lay there submissively. Smack, smack , smack.

I wriggled trying not to move, yet wanting to cover my ass. More whacks and I didn't want to move. In fact I wanted to lay there and be hit all day. I couldn't even tell you how long I was on Mommy's lap, I can tell you next I was bent over Daddy's knee.  More spankings. Harder and more concentrated than Mommy's. Yet perfectly what I needed.

Daddy made sure to make me know and understand what a naughty girl I had been. God I love the sweet sting of being spanked. Nothing makes me feel as whole and puts me as deep into subspace as pain. I had actually finished from being spanked. A new thing for me, yet I'm not actually all that surprised.

After all that I was fucked by both Mommy and Daddy, blindfolded. I couldn't be happier. I came screaming into the sheets. Just when I think I can't cum harder they prove me wrong. It was a wonderful night and I hope to have a repeat soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment