Friday, August 23, 2013

One last romp

The sun was setting off to the side of me. Nervousness and excitement settled in my tummy. He's already waiting for me, leaning against the car. I walk up and give him a hug. The usual long-time-no-sees were exchanged. He leans in for a kiss which I teasingly deny him. Getting in the car we drive off to a pretty little park, sitting there we made out. A lot. Yet it was getting darker and we knew we'd have to be leaving soon.

We drive around a little making odd stops. (Walmart...) Eventually we go to a friends warehouse, hes letting us borrow it for a night. When we stop its like a switch was flicked, gone went the goofy, flirty friends; out came horny fwb. Not a second after the car was off I swung my leg over him, now sitting on his lap I really start to kiss him.

I started grinding against the growing bulge in his jeans. More room and less clothes quickly became necessary. We crawled to the back seat, his shirt was lost somewhere below us. My dress soon followed suit. Whereas I was under him on moment I was suddenly on his lap sitting up the next. The silky black bra I was wearing was discarded.

Without warning his mouth was all over me, biting my neck, sucking my breasts, teasing my nipples. Moans came tumbling out of my mouth, whimpers at the harsh biting and sucking. The words "Oh god." were heard in my own voice, yet I don't remember saying them.

All at once my beloved silky black panties were being torn off. Shreds of fabric being tossed aside. Fingers found their way inside me, my eyelashes fluttered and a husky moan escaped from my lips. Ah the pleasure of something inside me! Rubbing myself against his hand, again and again did he curl his fingers up. Close. So fucking close, Oh god, oh god, oh god. WTF! He pulled away, chuckling at the look on my face.

Pouting I slide of his lap, then slide off his jeans. Pulling his boxers back I watch him spring free. A gasp fell from my lips before I could stop it. He asked me what. I said hes bigger than I remember. Again I'm laughed at.

I lick him. One long lick from balls to very tip. Precum flavors my mouth. Yummy. Wanting more I engulf him in my mouth. licking and sucking. His hand weaves into my hair forcing me down farther. Again and again I take him.

I can't take it anymore, I need him in me. Now. Boxers now gone; I swing my leg over him once more. I can feel him sink into me. Inch by inch. I rock my hips sliding up only slightly. Enjoying the feeling of being completely filled, stretched even.

I ride him, hips jerking up and down, pussy gripping his cock. My orgasm surprised me. Loudly I came around him, causing him to finish as well. Breathing hard we lean into each other. Biting his earlobe, I whisper "Well thats one condom down, two more to go." Giggling we were kissing each other again.

No comments:

Post a Comment