Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yesterday.

So if this confusing I'm sorry, but I have a few things bouncing around my head. To start off I was supposed to post some of this yesterday. Oopsies... Daddy wasn't very happy.

Daddy sent me a text telling me my tasks while he is gone. ( Work trip) Lady B had gotten the same tasks I was told. The text said when I wake up I'm to spend 30min playing with myself, no more, no less. Sounds good right? Well heres the catch, I'm not to cum. A whole half an hour! My clit was not happy with this. Yet I continued reading, I was not to masturbate while in the shower. Okay I can handle that.

Next. After my plans are over for a day I'm to edge for fricken 15 min. Of course this means no cumming. Lastly when night comes I'm allowed to play with myself for 45 min. Where I can cum, with permission. Now I have no doubt there are women out there reading this who are like it takes me 15 min just to have one orgasm! Thats not too bad Blythe!

Well dear person, I can cum under my fingers in less than 5 min. Yes thats correct. Less than. So 45 min with no cumming, is like a little more than nine missed orgasms. Some other side tasks I had gotten was to create this blog, and to post three specific blog posts.

Yes I know I had only posted two. The third post was to be about my 30min that morning. Instead I decided to post this morning.Which went against Daddy's order... So needless to say I got in trouble. I wasn't allowed to cum at all yesterday. :/

So this is how yesterday went;
 Morning- Half asleep and lazy, mostly just wanted to get it over with so I could get coffee.
Afternoon- Got risky, rubbed myself on the couch. Enjoyed myself and my skilled fingers very much. Had an interesting thought/ fantasy. (More on that in a sec)
Night- Laying on bedroom floor, ribbon over my eyes. Rethinking the fantasy earlier in more detail. Practically started crying I wanted to cum so bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment