Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Who I am, and what I'm doing here.

Hey there lovelies!

I'm Blythe, some of you might already know me. Or at least heard of me. I'm an erotic writer. By erotic I of course mean kinky as fuck, make you wet/hard in your pants kind of writer. You can find a link to all that  Here. Yet thats not what this blog is for. (Though hopefully you'll find some of the same elements here as well.)

This blog was created to track my progress in exploring my submissiveness. Specifically under an amazing couple I will refer to as Lady B or Daddy M. Or even just Mommy and Daddy. So yes I'm kinky, yes their kinky. This will be a very kinky blog, full of my experiences and lessons.

I hope to not only learn more about myself, but about the whole kink community. Just a little intro to my lovely self;

  • I was kinky before I knew what kinky is. 
  • My favorite color is blue. 
  • I have three younger sisters.
  • I'm a pain slut.
  • Hell I'm a slut in general. 
  • Writing is the "why" to my life, its my passion and my get away. 
The more you read the more my personality will show. I have no doubt you will enjoy your time here as much as I will.

Always,
Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment