Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fantasy Land: I thought of what??

Theres this unusual ( well for me) fantasy bumping around my head. It involves Daddy telling me I'm not allowed to go pee unless I ask first. Mommy or Daddy can give me permission. So Mommy decides we should go shopping that day, we're at the store and I really really need to pee.

I asked Mommy, but she said no. So I tried to hold it as long as possible. Again later I asked. It was a real emergency, I couldn't wait a second more. Yet she said no. I ended up wetting myself right there in the middle of the store.  Mortified I tried to hide my face, Mommy was having none of that.

She made me pull off my jeans and panties right there, she pulled a pull up out of her purse. Said if I can't wait like big girl then I can't wear big girl panties. She made me put it on while she grabbed a skirt out of her bag. Pink and girly and frilly.

Grabbing me by my hair she forces my head into the puddle, much like an owner would a dog she was trying to train. She made me lick it up. It was then I was aloud to go into the bathroom and clean up. When we walked out of the store everyone was staring at us.

The end. So its a little outside my comfort zone, but I can't help what pops into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment